hey guys! i wanted to ask anyone out there who has experienced art block to share their story (either here or, if you prefer, privately through notes). i've gotten so many questions about it and i'm considering creating some kind of resource (either written or video) with information and tips on how to handle it. for anyone who's been through art block, i'd love to know:
- what do you think was the underlying reason? lack of ideas, perfectionism or fear of failure, etc?
- are you a perfectionist or hard on yourself?
- do your friends/family support your creative endeavors?
- were you just starting out or were you in college / working as an artist?
- if you got past it, was there anything that helped it go away or did it happen on its own?
anything you guys could share would be great :] thanks so much for reading!!